Friday 31 October 2014

6 Buildings Completed

First off, I read on the RRT Kickstarter that Showdown pledges are beginning ship, so perhaps I am a month away from getting my wave 1 order here in Ontario.  Let's hope I get my order before Christmas.

Back to Mars Base:

I found a few hours to complete 5 buildings so far.  Details were added to the Mecha hangers and 2 other buildings made from wood boxes I bought at Michaels.  Doors and hatches were added from plastic card stock.  In most of the pictures form Mars Base Sara, the buildings have an orange stripe added for colour, which I tried to replicate.  40mm tall Conan is back for height reference.




I am going to take a break from buildings this weekend and focus on constructing the 4'x6' game table. First I'll make the supporting frame out of 1"x3" timber. 



More pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment