Sunday 14 December 2014

The 12 Days of Khyron - Day 5

Welcome to Day 5.



You have already seen how you can turn a few spare mecha into objective markers in my previous post.

Today I would like to put forth a challenge to my readers, to scratch build your own objective markers and submit your pics to me for a future post.  But first, here are some ideas based on the later events of the Macross saga.

1)  The Protoculture Matrix - Season's Greetings Episode 35


  • This pic shows the matrix to scale with a Glaug.  It would be a great objective marker for Malcontent games or scenarios based on the series.

2)  The Protoculture Chamber - Khyron's Revenge Episode 34

  • This could be made from tiny craft store bottles.
 


3)  Kyle and Minmay - Broken Heart Episode 32


  • Ok, this one is  a stretch for even the most hard core Robotech Fans.  But rescuing captured micronian prisoners is not too far fetched.  
  • Z scale miniature people fit the bill for this one.


So go out and make some objective markers, send me your pics and I'll share what you made in a follow up posting.

 'Do as I command!'







No comments:

Post a Comment