Welcome to the 12 days of Khyron! Over the next dozen micronian earth cycles, I will bring you a new Robotech RPG Tactics article each day. I hope you are not on Khryon's naughty list or he has a reflex warhead with your name on it.
'On the First day of Christmas Lord Khyron brought to me...."
Day 1: What's my objective?
(The Vertiech is based on a wooden disk I bought from Michaels Craft store)
The scenario 'Take and Hold' on pg 78 of the RRT rule book requires that you have 3 objective markers that the players will need to control in order to win the game. I took an extra Glaug (I had 4), recon pod (again, I had 4) and vertiech battloid (extra with every box set) and turned them into objective markers.
It was as easy as:
- assembled and pose them
- Let the glue dry so that the limbs are solid
- drilled a few bullet holes
- cut them up with a set of sprew cutters and X-acto knife
- count your fingers before and after the previous step. Make sure you didn't lose any
- bend any barrels you want (see the glaug)
- based them
- and paint them (I'll post a pic later this week when they are painted)