Wednesday 3 December 2014

7 Days of Robotech RPG Tactics


Well it has been a week since my RRT showdown pledge arrived and I have been working night and day on assembly and painting.


I am by no means an expert painter but I am aiming for a clean Anime look.  Some of the Destroids have been washed using Army Painter Quickshade.

To date I have finished painting:



 21 Battlepods, 4 Artillery pods, a Glaug and a Recon Pod (still waiting for decals)...  200 points worth.





4 Tomahawks (one painted up as Hiro from RT Battlecry), 4 Spartans, Roy Fokker's VF-1S and Rick Hunters VF-1J





Over the next two days, I plan to finish 2 Phalanx, 2 Defenders, 3 VF-1A browies which  gives me 100+ points of Vertiech and about 200 pts of Destroids.


If all goes to plan, I will be able to play my first custom scenario for the Attack on Mars Base Sara which I should be able to post by Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment